Engagement Video Slide Show

GO HOKIES!

Established Member
Check out my video slide show of my engagement @ Key West this past Tuesday! What do you guys think? I was known all around town that night b/c so many people saw it from shore (mallory square) haha. We went on a sunset cruise out from mallory square and you can see what I had planned for the night = )........Let me know if it works for you.

http://media.putfile.com/Engagement-Night-at-Key-West-2007-80

Last edited:

GO HOKIES!

Established Member
Thanks man. It was $325. I couldn't have planned the timing any better. I was afraid of it not finding our boat though. I was stressing for a while. The plane came in from behind us and i was like "look at the plane kristy"... and when she turned back around, i was on my knee holding the ring. It was great!

Blown04GT said:
Get it big money!! How much did the flying proposal set you back??

Congrats bro!!!!!

Last edited:

UtahSVT

Established Member
Thats cool... honestly, I would've taken off my sunglasses (and hers too) -- just so the the genuine sincerity could be communicated through the eyes!!

Fat-cat

Established Member
UtahSVT said:
Thats cool... honestly, I would've taken off my sunglasses (and hers too) -- just so the the genuine sincerity could be communicated through the eyes!!
:lol: what kinda gay ass male are you ?

thats awsome man congrats

aaandht

Established Member
Awesome, my aunt got married down in Key west 2 years ago. Really nice place.

...We were there for dyke week....wasn't as good as I expected.

Blown04GT

No, it's not a GT
Established Member
Damn, 325 bucks is cheap in my eyes for something like that!! Congrats again bro! I am taking the plunge on June 23rd.....can't wait for married life :D

03 red vert

Congrats, though this is probably the second or third best night of your life. The first would have to be the day of your first child's birth.

GO HOKIES!

Established Member
Congrats to you also Blown 04GT!!! Give me some pointers about the wedding after you have it. Like what do you wish you did/didn't after your ceremony.

onesticker - almost 3 yrs. We bought a house together in March '06 and have had very little problems if any at all.

Users who are viewing this thread