end of microsoft

LBguy

must get stronger!
Established Member
Well maybe not quite the end but here's a good article on it's battle with Google . . .
http://www.fortune.com/fortune/technology/articles/0,15114,1050065-1,00.html

:pop:

and a cool picture to go along with the article :)
screenshot2.png

Last edited:

Starfox07

Formerly XR4turbo
Established Member
Why is it in a different language?
off subject but is firefox better than normal explorer? is it free? Im thinking about getting it

bnglcat

Established Member
XR4Turbo said:
off subject but is firefox better than normal explorer? is it free? Im thinking about getting it

Free, yes. Better, some say yes, some say no. IT definitely has some better features like tabbed browsing instead of 100 open windows. I think I like it better than MS. Oh, and it doesn't crash every 10 minutes either. I would definitely say DL it and check it out.

LBguy

must get stronger!
Established Member
XR4Turbo said:
Yes and yes. Couldnt hurt to try it. It's free and there's no spyware that comes with it. Just know that it's not internet explorer so it is different (and a tiny learning curve).

Make sure you customize the toolbar and add the 'add tab' button. I use that button all the time.

bchisom99

Established Member
add tab button, noooo, try Ctrl+T, so much easier....

and to answer the question, google is still JUST a search engine with some really nice Free software out, MSFT is not in any real trouble, everyone thinks your in trouble when your GIANT company isn't growing at 10% a year. . .

Ripper

And Then Some............
Established Member
Cruising on Firefox ! :)

Anyone seen Google stock lately. 225 dollars a share my god ! I sold at 185 ! I like everything Google is doing from using Keyhole on there mapping system, to gmail and Picasas is a great piece of software also. Microsoft is at the end of the road !

Users who are viewing this thread