Embarassed a V6 Firebird, and more!

LogiWorld123

Established Member
Allright, driving home from my shift last night, i use alot of highways. Anyways, I see the familiar lighting setup of a firebird in my rearview mirror. i dont think anything of it, until he starts scootin past me. i honestly said "#### it" and I continued on my way. on the off ramp, i see him caught up in some traffic. while it wasnt MY off ramp, (mine was 1 mile down the road, but since its Oklahoma city, everything is on a 1 mile grid) so i exited and got behind him. noticed his license plate said "FSTSTV6" (fastest V6) i saw some strange lookin dual pipes, and some pretty big tires. i am behind him until we approach a city street light. I line up with him and give him the "minivan rev" (rev it reallly slow) he rolls it down and asks "whats that a 4 cyl?" I said "nope, its the fastest v6 at this light" he chuckled and rolled down his window, and gave me a really strong rev. i kept watching the side light, as it turned from green to yellow, yellow to red... oh oncoming has to turn left. that light changes, an dours turns green. I dont know how I do it, but I have a really good reaction time, and so I took off, no wheel hop no squealing of tires. meanwhile, my compatriot, spins in first a little bit (must have incredible traction with those tires) and begins tailing me. I am halfway through 2nd, and he noses up on me. I slapped it into third, the tires chirped and away I went. He never caught back up. Funny too, he never passed me on the way home either.

2nd kill!

Still on my way home after handing it to the birdboy, I see those incessant blue lights with blue wiper jet cleaners and they are lol bouncing down the road. he pulls up next to me at the light, late model civic with all appearance, and the big ol motor scooter pipe on the tail. he has the wing, he's got the ridicioulsly large wheels, and he has a babe in the car with him. Well, he revs at me, and it sounded like my minivan rev, so I let him know with a DOHC 24V rev that coulda attracted any cops wave. He, and his girl BOTH give me the thumbs down sign. LOL. Im watchin the cross traffic lights, jumpin my car every now and then (if you ever see a car surging while at a light, watch out) making it look really aggressive. Our light hits green, I kinda hesitated (had to watch for red light runners) but I hear a pack of bumblebees and so I take off. I sandbag it through first, keeping with him. At my shift point for second, I stick my hand out the window and wave bye, as I shifted into 2nd, got my car back on its haunches, burned some rubber, and saw the blue in my rear view mirror the rest of the way home.

3rd kill!

Same scenarios, pretty much same street. I see those bouncing lights again, but this time its a celica. One of the newer ones, he has no appearance mods, But I hear the can in the back, and the chopped spring suspension. He and his buddy start jumpin their car at the light, hopin for me to take their bait. Well I do. Give em the trademark minivan rev, and him and his boy just start rolling. i honk at him, and yell "whats that got? pissed off 4cylinder?" he replies, "maybe its a four cylinder, but its better than your domestic v6" i reply "we will see about that. I hope you read the badge on the side, 24V High Output" he replies "and I hope you know my Celica can beat a Rustang GT" I just start laughing and pointing at him. Anyways, again i watch the cross traffic, light hits red, but those damn left turners again. All the time we are revving at each other, he gives the quick revs, I give the minivan revs. left turn light turns yellow, I hold the rev steady at 3k, our light hits green, BAM I nail the launch, and am on my way into 2nd before I cross the intersection. he is right with me off the launch, but again, when I hit second, car leans back and see ya later Celica. Rustang GT huh? You jsut got owned by a Ford Family Four.

:D Hope you guys enjoyed.

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
Schweet!! 3 in one night??? Now your starting to sound like J!!!:p And what is up with the minivan revs?? Just dn't get caught by one of those caravans with the 2.2 Turbo that turns mid 12s!!!

Users who are viewing this thread