Email threat over car I listed on CL

svtdriven

Established Member
I have this 69 camaro I listed for sale on craigslist, and last night I got a rude response from this guy. No big deal, right? He said my car wasn't a real ss, and we went back an forth a couple times. In every one of his responses, he's calling me an idiot. I wasn't rude to him until my last email where I said "You know, you don't have to be a ****ing asshole about it."

This was his response.

"how about this so called ****ing asshole you call me comes out to you and gets in your face. lets see if you call me that to my face mother ****er. i bet a little pussy like you wouldn't have the balls. maybe you should be worried who shows up to look at your piece of shit mother ****er. you wont like the outcome bitch

oh and FYI you stupid ****. where is the factory tach you stupid piece of shit? more proof right there you ****ing inbred moron that you don't have an SS
look that up you stupid ****ing idiot. ALL SS cars had a factory tach in the dash. you don't you ****ing idiot
everyone is having a good laugh at you emails see how ****ing stupid you are........lol

anytime mother ****er you think you have the balls to talk your shit to my face then let me know and watch you get your ass handed to you bitch

you'll never sell the rust bucket bondo bucket piece of shit. keep dreaming shit for brains......lol"

Now I haven't responded to this yet. I thought I'd ask and see what you might do about this.

btw - the tach was only an option on the 69ss.

crfrider16

Heretic
Established Member
Honestly, I'd just take the high road. It will only make him angrier. Respond with an eloquently written note thanking him for his generous offer to beat the shit out of you. Then explain that you're just a bit too busy right now to oblige, but you will keep it in mind for future consideration. Be a total dick but in a respectful way. It pisses people off. Just ask my wife, I do it to her all the time!

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member
Just ignore it man its not worth the effort

+1

Wasn't really much of a threat either. Block his email address and move on.

There are all kinds of assholes out there, can't go through life worrying about those fools.

Good luck with the sale! :beer:

slo-poc

SKYNET 03
Established Member
+1

Wasn't really much of a threat either. Block his email address and move on.

There are all kinds of assholes out there, can't go through life worrying about those fools.

Good luck with the sale! :beer:

With that said, I've seen people do some really dumb sh&^ before...just keep an extra eye out. ( maybe a buddy f-in with ya?)

thepizz

OP is a good person
Established Member
I've seen people do dumb shit too, like making pretend they didn't type the word shit and ****ing by using sh&^^y symbols and ****-in dashes. Weird right?

svtdriven

Established Member
I don't get this last response, but thanks for all the responses. I just deleted the emails.

Sometimes it's hard to just ignore that kind of stuff. My initial reaction was to try and push the guy over the top. I was kinda pissed about it. But posting it here did help in getting past it. Thanks again.

Users who are viewing this thread