electric miata that I saw this morning

devin1986

Boosted Grandma-Mobile
Established Member
I was the only person in the parking lot that even seemed to notice, but I guess there aren't that many car nerds at the grocery store at 9:30am.

I'd lose the tacky wheel covers, bumper stickers, and paint it black, but otherwise I'd rock it as a 3rd car. :rockon:

8077120259_64a25ac98d_b.jpg

8077119897_f83d65429f_b.jpg

8077110990_a3ed9ffec9_b.jpg

devin1986

Boosted Grandma-Mobile
Established Member
It said unleaded fuel only, but I thought the owner might get mad if they saw me pouring gas into the electrics.

D's01Snake

Motor City Muscle
Established Member
I bet that dude and his boyfriend feel awesome when they drive it. On a lighter note, I think your car is cool. L67's are awesome motors for sure. Its what got me into the game with my GTP.

Last edited:

street591

®®®®
Established Member
What's it running on...AA batteries?

It's pulling from a standard 12V outlet. Electric cars like the volt etc. take a special charging station don't they?

devin1986

Boosted Grandma-Mobile
Established Member
I bet that dude and his boyfriend feel awesome when they drive it. On a lighter note, I think your car is cool. L67's are awesome motors for sure. Its what got me into the game with my GTP.
Yeah, I'll stick to internal combustion. Thanks for the compliment. It's a fun car, and it's getting a more extreme build this winter. When I first did the top swap I never imagined I'd get so many positive responses at the track and online. I need to make a facebook page for it or something.

What's it running on...AA batteries?

It's pulling from a standard 12V outlet. Electric cars like the volt etc. take a special charging station don't they?

Yeah, this one definitely looked to be a home conversion.
Looks like he is stealing electricity.

Yup. I assume he works at the grocery store and just hopes nobody will notice. The cord couldn't be any more obvious though.

Users who are viewing this thread