Electric Cutouts

jassoom55

Established Member
Hello everyone,

Im planning on getting an electric cutouts for my EDP turbo kit and install it on the down pipe. but I don't know which one to go with actually, DMH,QTP,DOUG'S, etc.. any suggestions would be really helpful.

thanks.

Ortasscotty

Established Member
i have the qtp cutouts and overall it was a good buy. I have had them on for a little over a year and a half. The motors in both of them have slowed down very much to the point that it takes up to 20 seconds to close them completely down. I called qtp and was told that overuse age is not covered under warranty. If I had to buy again I would go DMH. They are a little more expensive but you get what you pay for. I don't regret going qtp... Well until they get stuck completely open then I'll regret it. Spend the extra cash and go DMH

jassoom55

Established Member
I have heard that DMH cutouts rattle is that true ? and they have a bad customer service. I have looked at DMH and I really like those.

Doug1227

Established Member
I have (2) 3" Low Profile QTP's. They've only been on for about (2) months, so no issues as of yet. I don't open them very often, so hopefully, if they ever do fail, they'll fail closed! LOL! I took precautions and tried to keep as much ambient heat away from the motors as possible.

jassoom55

Established Member
I have been trying to contact DMH since last weekend, and no body answered. so I ended up getting the QTP 3" with turn downs. Hope they are good.

06colorado

Established Member
DMH do rattle once worn.
Had a set on my truck, tried to send back but they would never answer any form of communication. Crappy customer service.

Users who are viewing this thread