El Paso?

Danny281

Established Member
I have my Azure Blue Mach 1 for sale in case anyone is interested the for sale ad with pictures is in the market place. It currently has 7450 original miles as you guys will notice I am not driving it much since I posted it up for sale the price is $19000 and is one of the lowest mileage mint azure blue Machs in the country.

915-799-8292

Last edited:

slowgreycobra

Established Member
Man Ro, I love that pic and miss our terminator cruises. I think that was the night a cop tailgated me for about 5 minutes. Too bad I sold my car in December.

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

r2kool4u

Blah Blah
Established Member
If I had the money I would pick them up.. The 275 would be good back ups and the 245's would be good uh "fun" tires. Plus I could get some slicks (no dr's here) for the wheels. Damn I wish I had money.

Reno Five-O

Established Member
I've been out of the loop for a bit, been busy working on my 86 coupe engineswap/resto project and my 11 is soon to be in the shop getting a full repaint thanks to all the sand/hail damage here in the EPTX.

cobraguy96

Established Member
not sure if evolution is great at tuning mustangs, i had my dyno done there and they had two terminators in the shop that belonged to the owner and his brother i think. Theres also a guy from the track that i hear does work on cobras. Hes got a red vorteched 96 running in the 11s. Btw i think i might have seen your car at the px sunday night. i drive the electric green cobra. Im thinking about doing an eaton swap when we get back from deployment,id love to check yours out.

Reno Five-O

Established Member
not sure if evolution is great at tuning mustangs, i had my dyno done there and they had two terminators in the shop that belonged to the owner and his brother i think. Theres also a guy from the track that i hear does work on cobras. Hes got a red vorteched 96 running in the 11s. Btw i think i might have seen your car at the px sunday night. i drive the electric green cobra. Im thinking about doing an eaton swap when we get back from deployment,id love to check yours out.

I'm staying away from the shops around here, I've heard great things about some up in NM, AZ though. I know about the Red 96 it's sick I have a video of him killing a GTR at the track one night. Which px? I'm pretty sure I've seen your cobra around, If you live in the barracks over by 1-1 then I have seen it.

cobraguy96

Established Member
yes ive also heard good things about NM and AZ, i was very reluctant when they offered to tune my car at evolution. I was at the track the night he beat the gtr, it was an awesome sight. Reno which stang is yours? i believe i saw r2kool4u's silver cobra at the px gas station on sgt major blvd. I do live in the barracks in front of the 1/1 dfac.

Reno Five-O

Established Member
Yeah I've seen yours actually pulled into the parking lot to check it out. I drive a black 11 5.0

Sent from the b-hole of america a.k.a. El Paso

cobraguy96

Established Member
yea i thought you were still parked on the other side near the air machines, then i had thought you left. i saw you over there infront of subway after i had pulled out lol. Ive seen you there before though, you eased into it alittle in first and grabbed second as you left, thats when i released it had the eaton on it lol. Sounds great man

r2kool4u

Blah Blah
Established Member
That was third. I don't have second. 3.73 gears help. What is everyone doing tonight. Im bored and pissed off at a gto

Stupidity brought to you by Tapatalk

r2kool4u

Blah Blah
Established Member
He ricer fly by'd me. Thinking he won haha. Fell back passed me at 110 I dropped to 4th at 70-75 caught up and was pulling hard when he cut me off.

Stupidity brought to you by Tapatalk

cobraguy96

Established Member
i hate that lol. What color was it? i know theres a couple red ones and a black one ive seen over near my barracks. does your car have an 03/04 block or is it just the blower and t56?

Users who are viewing this thread