• H&R Super Sports

Votes: 19 65.5%
  • Other Lowering Springs

Votes: 2 6.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Danny281

Established Member
Hey guys I wanted to see what you thought would be a better stance the Eibach Sportlines or the H&R Super Sports. I had H&R SS on my 04 GT and liked them but the ride was rough with Tokico HP's. I want to get it pretty low but but also dont want to have it as rough as I did before. I will be putting camber bolts from either Steeda or Eibach instead of MM C/C plates like I had because I dont want to drill my strut mounts and since this is my daily driver I dont need an aggressive set up. I wanted to see which will drop my Mach more between the two. I currently have a set of Eibach Pro Kit springs on there that have only 1000 miles on them but I want it a bit lower like my 04 GT was.

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
I voted other. This is a pretty common topic. H&R race are the only way to go sir. No isos and the car sits perfectly. Not too low, but nice and aggressive. If you're looking to keep a soft ride, go with cut stockers and save your money for some "go fast" mods

Do a search on the different springs and you will get ride heights and pics.

clc44

Established Member
I voted sport lines, I have the Pro Kit with NO iso's. It sits great to me. They're a little softer than the sportlines, therefore the ride isn't as harsh.

OrangeMach23

BOOSTIDMACH
Established Member
Go with the H&R's I have had the sportlines and they are great springs but I am going to go with the H&R's in my Mach. All of my buddies have had them in their Cobra's and I love they way their cars rode!

99BlownVert

Established Member
here is my black mach with sportlines and all isos. It rode great imo better than any spring I have used and looked perfect I thought.

mach1093-1.jpg

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
here is my black mach with sportlines and all isos. It rode great imo better than any spring I have used and looked perfect I thought.

mach1093-1.jpg

It damn sure does look PERFECTO!!!!

Sent from compton while avoiding prostitutes, drive by's, and jehovahs witness' while using a android phone

Danny281

Established Member
Thanks guys. I might go with the H&R SS springs again. I cant see the wheel gapping all that well on the front end 99Blownvert can you post up another pic for me.

99BlownVert

Established Member
Sorry this is the only other one I have. Also these are 245 tires on the front so the gap wont be that large with a 265 or larger tire

mach1095.jpg

TexasMach

3rd Coast Mach
Established Member
Dont mean to jack the thread but it pertains to the poll. What's the most common Iso setup Mach owners run with H&R SS'? Mine sits super high so I would like to get the most drop without compromising quality(noise, ride, etc).

Danny281

Established Member
I am going with the H&R SS again guys any of you know which is iso is better to remove the top or the bottom if your only removing 1 in the front? Also if you wrap them with electrical tape does it indeed help with the squeaking and if it does how long until the tape gives out on you.

2sick4v's

SonicBoom
Established Member
I've had both springs and the sport lines are way too soft of a spring. They bottom out on everything. I would get the h&r's.

C Vo

Established Member
I would go with eibach. I love my stance and the ride isnt to terribely bad. But my opinion is one sided since I've never owned a set of H&R.

Users who are viewing this thread