Eibach Pro-Street Coilovers...anyone run these?

BradJ

Established Member
I currently have MM coilovers over Bilstein HD's with 400lb/in front and 275 lb/in rear springs...the setup is ok, handles great and all but there are a few problems with it.

I'm not sure if something is up with how they were installed, but the damn car is terribly bouncy. Sometimes going over bumps it feels like I'm going to get shot through the roof of the car. Plus they are pretty noisy and generally 'harsh'...so I'm looking for something a little more refined, and I came across these

Eibach Pro-Street Coil Over Shocks 1996 - 2004 Ford Mustang V8, 4.6L Part#: 3510.710

Anyone have experience with these? I'm looking for a solution thats about 25% performance and 75% ride quality, if that makes sense...and with the tubular k and a arms, I have to stay with coilovers

thanks for the help

Brizzal84

Established Member
I have look at coil-over kits for track day's but I did not know that Eibach made a coil-over kit for the SN95 cars. new to me.

KazooGS-T

Established Member
Those coilovers are f'n expensive. Maybe you could change your spring setup on your coilovers, it almosts sounds like your struts could be busted too.

BradJ

Established Member
Those coilovers are f'n expensive. Maybe you could change your spring setup on your coilovers, it almosts sounds like your struts could be busted too.

Only a few hundred more than the MM/Bilstein setup cost me...I think I paid almost $1k for em. I sure hope the struts aren't busted though, they only have about 1500 miles on them.

What spring rates are people running with MM coil overs? MM recommended 400F/275R...think that could be too high?

Users who are viewing this thread