Eibach pro series coil over kit,shelby caster camber plates,shelby bump steer kit

11VENOM

Established Member
I am taking out my eibach pro series coil over kit and shelby caster camber plates,shelby bump steer kit,s&r adjustable sway bar links,eibach pro series rear shocks and springs,s&r double adjustable pan hard bar.these parts have less then 500 miles on them.prices for parts were 1300 for eibach pro series suspension,350 caster camber plates,150 bump steer,120 sway bar links,150 pan hard bar.looking for 1000.00 plus shipping or best offer.shipping will be expensive because of size and weight. i can send pics of suspension upon request.
text
646-302-1682

11VENOM

Established Member
i put all the stock stuff back in.i was looking to just lower the car,and this isn't what i was looking for.i don't know anything about the fr3 package.is it a handling package?

bFoxGt500

Established Member
The FR3 is Ford Racing's ahdnling pack - i tcomes with adjustable dampers, springs, & sway bar. I have it on the car now and was wondering if the Eibach Pro is a significant upgrade in handling. I've heard the coilover kit makes the ride pretty harsh (mine is now).

11VENOM

Established Member
Sold coil overs and rear shocks and springs to a friend.prices for other parts
Caster camber plates 175 shipped
Bumpsteer 90 shipped
Rear panhard bar 80 shipped

Users who are viewing this thread