Eibach Pro-Kit (pics)

B7BlownSnake

Established Member
Sorry for the crappy pics, but this was the first time I was able to get some pictures of my car with the new springs. It was early at Cars & Coffee & my camera blows.

They are Eibach Pro-Kits with Maximum Motorsport Isolators top & bottom. From the center of the center cap to the top of the fender, it sits at 14 3/8" in the front and 15" in the rear. That's after settling for about 150 miles in 2 weeks.

They lowered it more than Eibachs estimated drop. IMO the drop is perfect and the ride is much better than stock. Also, I can't got much lower and still make it up my ridiculously steep driveway!

cc1154.jpg

cc1153.jpg

cc1152.jpg

cc1151.jpg

sloopjonb

Established Member
I'm about to buy and install the Eibach Pro-Kit, and wondered about the isolators. Don't the MM Isolators actually cause it to sit higher than with stock isolators?

jrgoffin

Been around...
Established Member
Looks good!

Everyone rags on the Eibachs, but they are a good spring. If I didn't get '00R springs (also made by Eibach), I would have gone with the ProKit as well.

As an FYI, here are the spring rates:

F: 450-570
R: 650-820

Notice the rear is stiffer - perfect for the IRS. If you really want to pin your car to the road, get the matching sway bar set (35mm & 29mm):

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Eibach-3590-320-Anti-Roll-Kit-Front-Performance/dp/B000CN9STE]Amazon.com: Eibach 3590.320 Anti-Roll-Kit Front and Rear Performance Sway Bar Kit: Automotive[/ame]

It was just $250 the other day - looks like the price jumped!

truculentSVT

Established Member
I have eibach pros as well.. Mine seems to sit a tad bit lower as well. Maybe yours will settle a little more

wudy

Established Member
I too have the Eibach Pro kit, installed by previous owner. I love the ride quality and the handeling of the car, but I wish it sat a little lower in the back end. I believe both iso's are still in. Can anyone tell me how thick the top and bottom iso's are? What one should I take out first?

Fitzgerald0587

Established Member
Everyone with the prokit did you need CC Plates? I am about to order a set and i know some people need, but everyone doesnt. Was just wondering if any of you added them.

utfan98

Lack of Restraint
Established Member
I too have the Eibach Pro kit, installed by previous owner. I love the ride quality and the handeling of the car, but I wish it sat a little lower in the back end. I believe both iso's are still in. Can anyone tell me how thick the top and bottom iso's are? What one should I take out first?

Bottom on the rear usually

Users who are viewing this thread