eibach pro kit or sportline springs??????

SVTREIMER

Established Member
i have eibach pro kit now and my car looks like a 4x4 so i bought sprotlines n havent put them on yet....should i cut the pro kit springs or will the sportlines slam my car....i want it really low n i have new 18x9 18x10 saleens w 305/35/18 nittos on the back an 265/35/18 on front.....wat do i do????....96 cobra vert....:shrug:

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member
not really wide tires (275s) but i think the sportlines have the perfect drop, i'm very happy with the outcome
PICT0155.jpg

PICT0149.jpg

Cobra029.jpg

tjs98gt

Established Member
my car sat similar to above with the prokit!?!?!? either way, the sportline will be significantly lower than the pro-kit and definately a better option than cutting your pro-kit springs, especially since u already have them, itll ride better. and besides, you can re-coup some of the money by selling those pro-kit springs, unless of course you cut them first, then they wont be worth anything

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member
tjs98gt said:
my car sat similar to above with the prokit!?!?!?

the first 2 pics were taken the day i got it lowered. Since then it sits at least half an inch lower all around. Took a little more than a month to completely settle in.

jzepp

Established Member
Eibach doesn't make sportlines for verts......if you use them it will sit alot lower than 2". what is wrong with the prokit springs? They are suppose to drop 1.5" or so........i want a little more drop than that but 2+" drop seems like way too much for a DD..........unless yours isn't.

95riosnake

Established Member
I have the pro-kit with a half coil cut off the front springs. I am using all the stock isolators. The rest of the setup is in my sig.

img1640forwebmh4.jpg

img1872rv9.jpg

img1874mu0.jpg

img1885pl5.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread