Eibach Pro-Kit Going on Today

DRIVINGLESSON

Established Member
Today's the day. I received the springs yesterday, and I will install them today after work. I will post before and after pictures and describe the ride difference. :lol:

jdcobra

Established Member
Today's the day. I received the springs yesterday, and I will install them today after work. I will post before and after pictures and describe the ride difference. :lol:

Nice man :beer: in for pics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DRIVINGLESSON

Established Member
fb.JPG
Front Before

fa.JPG
Front After

DRIVINGLESSON

Established Member
rb.JPG
Rear Before

ra.JPG
Rear After

final.JPG
After Install

The car came down 1 inch on all four corners as advertised. The ride difference is barely noticeable under normal driving conditions, but much better when taking corners. I have no issues scraping, which is why I chose the Pro-Kit to begin with. The drop in the rear is perfect, but I do wish the front was a 1/2 lower. This is a fresh install though, it may settle a little more.

Last edited:

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
This is the kit I think I want to go with. After see quite a few cars running the lower Sportlines and Steeda, I think I prefer to have a slight gap between the wheels and fender opposed to the flush look.

jdcobra

Established Member
View attachment 71590
Rear Before

View attachment 71591
Rear After

View attachment 71592
After Install

The car came down 1 inch on all four corners as advertised. The ride difference is barely noticeable under normal driving conditions, but much better when taking corners. I have no issues scraping, which is why I chose the Pro-Kit to begin with. The drop in the rear is perfect, but I do wish the front was a 1/2 lower. This is a fresh install though, it may settle a little more.

Looks good man! Any additional noise with the vehicle lowered?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread