Eibach or GT500 control arms

kosovobandit

Established Member
I have been looking for a while and doing some searches. I have not found anything on the Eibach control arms that are sold by American Muscle. I am debating on either these or the GT500/Brembo Ford Racing ones. I am not getting any wheel hop right now I know it is a small trick for a better launch and also in the corners better control. Thank you for the input.

jymboslice

Rookie
Established Member
dont you usually go with a solid lower control arm and an adjustable upper?

I heard the adjustable lower control arms break easier

ryan.garcia2733

Established Member
I have a brembo package car with gt500 lower control arms and I get massive wheel hope almost every time I get on it. They suck balls.cant wait to get new ones. Looking to go with the blowbyracing ones they are solid and I have heard good things about them.

RSKtakR

Established Member
Just save yourself the aggrevation and get dobue adjustables.. I have gone through 3 sets of solid LCA's. got rid of some because they were to noisy etc. got rid of the last set (UPR solids) because I put my solid UPR UCA on, and then my rear end wasnt centered anymore because there was enough slop in rubber bushing of the stock UCA that none of this mattered until I put the solid UCA on. I had to get adjustable LCA's and and adjustable PHB to correct this missalignment issues for the rear end. Didnt take long to get everything dialed in either, car launches, and puts the power down like CRAZY now, no tire hop etc, and NO clunking and bumping from the rear suspension anymore either.

Users who are viewing this thread