Eibach Multi-Pro R2 remote reservoir coil overs!

Sock

Established Member
Selling my Eibach Multi-pro R2 coil overs. In good shape used on my daily driver and one track day. They work great. Returning car to stock in preparation for my 2015. Retail is $2800. Asking $1500. Will ship, buyer pays shipping.

KILRSVT

Established Member
This is an awesome kit I have it on my 2014 GT ... The car handling is amazing . You can adjust compression and rebound on every corner independently. I paid full pop for mine ... This is an outstanding deal . GLWS

08mojo

Established Member
Does anyone know if GT500 mounts can be used with these coilovers in place of the Eibach pillowball mounts?

-Nick

Eibach lists a 05-10 and a 11-14 kit. My guess is no, but this is based on a lot of assumptions. The guys at Eibach are extremely helpful over the phone--I'd give them a call.

04SNK390HP

I hate SHEEPLE
Established Member
Eibach lists a 05-10 and a 11-14 kit. My guess is no, but this is based on a lot of assumptions. The guys at Eibach are extremely helpful over the phone--I'd give them a call.

Just got off the phone with Tanner at Eibach. He confirmed that the GT500 strut mounts are compatible with the R2 front coilovers.

-Nick

Users who are viewing this thread