Eibach lowering kit

thunder21

Straight Cash Homie
Established Member

DSG04Lightning

U.S. PARATROOPER
Established Member
if thats the lowering kit im thinking about it comes with shackles,

i have the hangers and shackles on my truck, i will warn you that the hangers are a complete PITA to install. if you have anything less and a airhammer/chisel i wish you the best. thats how i got mine off. also i did mine with the bed on. it would be easier with it off though. not sure who would be doing your install or if doing it yourself in driveway!

It does look good when done though.

Last edited:

thunder21

Straight Cash Homie
Established Member
The kit says it comes with Hangers not shackles. I was planning on doing it myself. If its that hard I might rethink my options.

SilvieBolt

The whore that’s blue
Established Member
if thats the lowering kit im thinking about it comes with shackles,

i have the hangers and shackles on my truck, i will warn you that the hangers are a complete PITA to install. if you have anything less and a airhammer/chisel i wish you the best. thats how i got mine off. also i did mine with the bed on. it would be easier with it off though. not sure who would be doing your install or if doing it yourself in driveway!

It does look good when done though.

Nah If you dont have a air chisel, or air hammer, a good drill with strong drill bits and a strong set of arms with a hammer will take care it. My boy paul (MaCay) had both side out in like and hour not even maybe 45 mins.

thunder21

Straight Cash Homie
Established Member
Anyone got any pics of this setup? I need to lower my truck and maybe if I see some pics on how low it will look it will motivate me a little more. Thanks guys

DSG04Lightning

U.S. PARATROOPER
Established Member
dont get me wrong not trying to deter you from this set up. It is a PITA but is well worth it. and rides much like stock

with 22's:
100_0566.jpg

with stockers:
100_0300.jpg

00SVTlightning

F8LSTRKE
Established Member
I have an eibach kit for sale. I bought it for my 2000 L but never installed it before I sold the truck. I have springs, shackles, hangers and all hardware. $150obo

stangit00

Established Member
+1 on the hangers being hard but worth it. I did mine with the bed on with a grinder, and it was the worst thing I've ever done with a vehicle. But it was only a couple hours of my life and it looked great afterwards.

DSG04Lightning

U.S. PARATROOPER
Established Member
dsg is that the eibach pro lowering kit that you used
the rear is the Eibach Kit

I have an eibach kit for sale. I bought it for my 2000 L but never installed it before I sold the truck. I have springs, shackles, hangers and all hardware. $150obo

great deal!

+1 on the hangers being hard but worth it. I did mine with the bed on with a grinder, and it was the worst thing I've ever done with a vehicle. But it was only a couple hours of my life and it looked great afterwards.

well said

Users who are viewing this thread