WANTED: Eibach IRS away bar

2003 Venomous

Established Member
Anybody have an Eibach IRS away bar P/N 3590.312 lying around they don't have a use for and want to sell?

PM if you have one

Last edited:

Salvadoransnake

Anybody have an Eibach IRS away bar P/N 3590.312 lying around they don't have a use for and want to sell?

Call or text 757-270-1884
I started a thread a while ago for one of these. Seems like they’re rare relics! Someone on here suggested we reach out to eibach and see if they’re willing to reproduce a limited amount if we get enough buyers/interest. I’m down to put $$$ if there are others here that still need these.

Dave.O

Established Member
I would be interested as well, you might want to reach out to maximum Motorsports. If I remember correctly, they carried them at one point. They might have some in sight.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

FlyinHwn

Established Member
I posted looking for one in the new edge cobra section Salvador was looking into it to get a limited run from eibach because they’re discontinued. And according to eibach maximum Motorsport was the last place that bought them but they’re out of stock. According to MM they reached out to eibach but the number eibach needed for a limited run was too high for It to be a feesable option so either reaching out to eibach or MM might be a better option.

Venom351R

Established Member
I would be in for this as well if we could get a supply run to happen

Users who are viewing this thread