Eibach Drag Launch Springs

DSGNator

Established Member
It's been a little while since I've been able to do any mods to my Cobra, but finally the time has come! I'm looking into changing my suspension set up to help me launch a little better. My car has an SRA, 3.73s, and I'm running an 18" wheels with 315/30R18 M/T ET Street Radial IIs in the rear. She's putting down around 500 rwhp. I've been to the strip a few times with some friends of mine who have a lot more experience racing, but have slightly less powerful cars. They told me to start trying to launch at around 3000rpm, which I quickly found out was way to high for me to have any chance of getting traction. I do plan on getting slicks/skinnies at some point, so I'm sure that will help. But for the time being I'm looking into changing up my suspension to help me hook a little better off the line. I've been looking into the Eibach Drag launch springs, they seem to have a lot of good reviews and aren't that expensive. I do plan on upgrading to a TVS supercharger/supporting mods within the year and am hoping to get around 600 rwhp. Just trying to get some opinions here, is anyone running these springs with that much power or more? Or does anyone have any other suggestions for a good drag suspension set up. I do drive the car on the street more than anything, though it's not my daily. I'm not too concerned about ride comfort because it's already a really uncomfortable ride . . . because racecar. Just tired of spinning so much off the line.

pipejob1

Established Member
Give BMR a call they told me their springs would be great for street/track use

Snake Plissken

Established Member
Less power, but I have them. I run QA-1 adjustable shocks. This allows me to adjust for street or strip and you can defiantly tell the difference in the ride when adjusting.

Users who are viewing this thread