Eibach Camber Bolts

98expo

Established Member
I am trying to get my car to the alignment shop today. I just dropped the car with Eibach Prokit. From what I have seen when searching my question is still unanswered.

Do I replace all of the strut bolts with the adjustable Eibach ones or just the top one?

Proto

EpicProto
Established Member
I am trying to get my car to the alignment shop today. I just dropped the car with Eibach Prokit. From what I have seen when searching my question is still unanswered.

Do I replace all of the strut bolts with the adjustable Eibach ones or just the top one?

Just the top strut bolt. It comes with 2 so you can do both sides but typically its just the passenger side that gains too much negative camber

Sent from my huge ass SAMSUNG NOTE using tapatalk 2

NuclearPower

Established Member
like above, just the top bolt...

But when I dropped mine...I could use them on both sides. The factory setting for toe is 0 to -1.5 On both driver and passenger I am at -1.4. The camber bolts would allow me to get back to 0. For me that is the ideal since I daily drive 100 miles.

iwannacobra5

Established Member
I believe the shop that did my alignment put them in the bottom hole "because it has less movement"....either way I'm back to factory spec with the pro kit installed...

Users who are viewing this thread