Edward Norton- Whats wrong with America

DREX01AZ

Established Member
I think what he says for the most part is pretty true.

BTW its from the movie 25th Hour

Best part is right here-

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbOuU3L3bQc"]YouTube - **** - Ed Norton at his best[/ame]

Enjoy:thumbsup:

Last edited:

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
LOL. I saw a bumper sticker the other day that said "F*** Everybody". LOL

SVTBMG

Banned
He said what I think every second of every day. The world is isn't going to hell anymore, it is already there.

tommyhil4_6

Buh Bye
Its a celtic cross, no JC on it playa.

The Irish Catholic priest will have no hesitation telling you that the circle of the Celtic Cross is a symbol of eternity that emphasizes the endlessness of God’s love as shown through Christ’s sacrifice on the cross. That is unless he says the circle is a halo. He may go on to explain that the crucifixion is important not just as an event at a certain point in time but, as the circle symbolizes, as the unending mystery of how through the crucifixion and resurrection Christ continues to offer the hope of salvation to the faithful throughout all time.

The symbolic nature of the "cross" is indeed symbolic of Christ's crucifixion.

:shrug:

jsd512

Wannabe Ghostbuster
Established Member
**** everyone, lol. I agree this country is already in hell. Too many different people living here and everyone of them are wanting something from white people since they believe we control everything. I can hardly get along with my own ****ing family, what makes anyone think we can all get along with each other coming from 200 different backgrounds?

Users who are viewing this thread