Educate me on ProCharger P1SC Stage 2 setups.

4barrel

Established Member
I'm new to these non-Fox cars. I'm looking at a car that has a P1SC Stage 2 ProCharger with a 7.5 pulley and an automatic. What kind of power should it be making to the tire? Is this a good setup?

jassoom55

Established Member
it is a good set up, I had the stage II with F1-A head unit and loved it. its actually a matter of preference. but I had to change the fan because it was to load. you should be making high 500's or low 600's.

_Snake_

Established Member
It's a great set up (I have the same one on my Boss). Expect 550-575 hp at the tires on a safe tune.

H-TownMachI

It's the Hamburglar
Established Member
With a 7.5 pulley not much more than an N/A car. I would slap a 4.25 and a BAP on it and make about 600 to the wheels.:)

4barrel

Established Member
Other than the supercharger, this car has a Kooks x-pipe and a dyno-tune to go with the ProCharger and that's the extent of the power mods. The owner says it makes 527 rwhp. That's a bit lower than it should be?

4VFTW

Established Member
Other than the supercharger, this car has a Kooks x-pipe and a dyno-tune to go with the ProCharger and that's the extent of the power mods. The owner says it makes 527 rwhp. That's a bit lower than it should be?
Does Kooks make an Xpipe that doesnt require their headers as well?

99.9%stock

cuz stock sucks!!!
Established Member
I would do a d1 or f1 IMO a p1 is to small and the air temp gets to high when you spin it over 10#

Sizeth3

Established Member

That sounds conservative, I would rather buy a used car making conservative power, than a car that dyno'd 600+.

_Snake_

Established Member

That might be about right depending on the tune and altitude. I have a very conservative tune at 7.5 lbs and made 556 hp to the wheels through the MT-82.

Users who are viewing this thread