EDP turbo coyote vs bolton C7Z and twin turbo viper

Z06

Established Member
Is this the same car that mopped up in another recent video? Good God that thing is a monster!

lxboy

Established Member
all that crap about the edp kits running out of steam above 6000rpm but in the videos ive seen of your car and the other one running the mile events they haul. Was your kit modified at all?

ATX5.0

Established Member
Nice runs man, your car pulls hard as hell!
I've taken my slow yote out to that part of Mexico before.

wakebum2507

EVLTWNS
Established Member
hahaha mine pulled like this too, on the 7675.

cant wait for my built auto, sleeved motor, big BW to be done. 1300 or bust!

paintless302

Established Member
OP the car is very healthy! Manual C7Z's have been performing horrendously on the strip/street given their power level, shame.

You and Calvo look to be a pretty good match with Calvo on pump, although it still looks like you're creepin up top. Calvo is still on his gen 1 TT kit on that car right? I know his gen 2 kit on Matts car was making 1200whp on pump.

TClark22

Established Member
gap band on that vette

Car is a monster! Can't wait to turn mine up! I'm only at 7lbs

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
all that crap about the edp kits running out of steam above 6000rpm but in the videos ive seen of your car and the other one running the mile events they haul. Was your kit modified at all?

The kit had not been touched. It is one of the first gen 1 kits they built. Still has the tiny 3" downpipe.

Nice runs man, your car pulls hard as hell!
I've taken my slow yote out to that part of Mexico before.

Mexico has the best roads :pepper:
hahaha mine pulled like this too, on the 7675.

cant wait for my built auto, sleeved motor, big BW to be done. 1300 or bust!

So jelly!

OP the car is very healthy! Manual C7Z's have been performing horrendously on the strip/street given their power level, shame.

You and Calvo look to be a pretty good match with Calvo on pump, although it still looks like you're creepin up top. Calvo is still on his gen 1 TT kit on that car right? I know his gen 2 kit on Matts car was making 1200whp on pump.

His car is down. I'm not sure which kit this was. It was a new build and they needed street logs for tuning as their dyno has been acting up.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread