Edelbrock Victor Jr. EFI Intake Manifold hardware

GTBill

Established Member
Hey everyone, its been a while since I posted here. I bought the said intake manifold from a guy on craigslist for my teksid stroker/turbo build. well I put the manifold on the car and all the hardware is standard, not metric. The guy i bought the manifold from didn't give me hardware. I played the guessing game with the bolts going into the heads but, i have no clue what size the bolts are for the fuel rails or the coil packs. Does anyone have this manifold and possibly have the contents sheet laying around that came with it? i need the bolts' specs so i can go buy them from the hardware store!

cliff notes: i need the hardware specs (fuel rail and coil pack bolts) for this manifold so i can buy all the bolts and finish my build!

Thanks

jymboslice

Rookie
Established Member
Play the guessing game. I bought my manifold new and I had to search for bolts for it. Instructions didn't do shit. The bolts are pretty much shortened stock bolts for the actual intake-head ones. They're a little bigger size(length and width) for the fuel rail/upper intake. I'll try to get you sizes because I spent close to $30 on useless bolts. Edelbrock is so stupid for doing this.

GTBill

Established Member
thanks for the post and looking for the sizes. I agree with you but I can see why they did it, it's an American part so all the bolts that bolt into the manifold itself are presumably standard where as the rest of the car is metric. The stuff on the upper side of it are not even close to what came off the car. :bash:

Users who are viewing this thread