Eco boost f150 vs BMW M3

9cobra4

Chickennoodlesoup.
Established Member
M3 guy is terrible at launching and has a terrible reaction time. Lol but hey a win is a win, I wish we could've seen if he was pulling back or not. Those ecoboost vehicles are amazing me more everyday. KenB(Lund tuner)has an explorer sport and went 14.4X BONE STOCK. No tune, no CAI. Surprised te shit outta me.

vic_s197

Established Member
Yea he did kinda suck lol but shit not my problem. I have the better videos on my go pro from atop of my truck and he wasn't running me down or anything. That third video I posted was pretty good, shit on one run he left it in reverse and took off backwards lol it was funny

whiplash306

Established Member
We went with the 5-Star tune for our ECOBOOST F150 and can not believe the power it puts down! Not surprised by your results! Good runs!

9cobra4

Chickennoodlesoup.
Established Member
Yea he did kinda suck lol but shit not my problem. I have the better videos on my go pro from atop of my truck and he wasn't running me down or anything. That third video I posted was pretty good, shit on one run he left it in reverse and took off backwards lol it was funny

LOL at the last part. I literally lol'd imagining him flying backwards in reverse while you're pulling away! I bet his head nearly went through the windshield.

vic_s197

Established Member
We went with the 5-Star tune for our ECOBOOST F150 and can not believe the power it puts down! Not surprised by your results! Good runs!

Yea both tunes are really good. It was a tough choice between 5 star and Livernois. Took me like 2 months to pick lol

LOL at the last part. I literally lol'd imagining him flying backwards in reverse while you're pulling away! I bet his head nearly went through the windshield.

Lol Il post the video up tomorrow morning its funny shit!

Sean@LethalPerformance

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Lol, he's an old friend, claimed he beat a cobra a few weeks ago pretty easily so I had to put him in his place.

that guy was not a good driver by any means and him and his friend in the car just look complete fails.. i wish i saw

But nice kill man, those tuned ecoboost engine seem strong.. agree he had to be put in his place with a bold claim like that, with that driving he'd be lucky if it was a 2v

Bokeo

Established Member
Looks like he didnt know how to launch his car? Either way, gotta love the EB line up.

vic_s197

Established Member
Yea he's pretty new with the car. But its his first kinda fast car so he's all about it u no. He thinks it will run 12's in stock form, I kinda just smiled and looked away lol

Users who are viewing this thread