Eclipse

01Snake

Established Member
I'm kind of embarrassed to tell you guys, but I smoked a turbo eclipse yesterday. It had at least 18" rims, splash graphics, tinted windows, huge wing & angry insect sounding exhaust. I've seen the car parked in front of a tuning shop, along with a few other imports. So far, this was the first guy willing to call me at a light. By 2nd gear, he was a distant memory. I'm hoping to run against an SS or T/A, but have only encountered imports in my area. Most of the imports shy away, but this guy learned the hard way.

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
Good kill!!

However, a GSX or GST aren't something to snubb your nose at. I had one hang with me from a light until I hit third. We stopped to talk and he said he was pushing 22 PSI.:dw: He was pretty quick.

wheelspin

Established Member
Yeah, you always gotta watch out for the turbo rice with a boost control! 20+ lbs of extra displacement WILL speed a car up! :rolling:

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
Originally posted by 01Snake
angry insect sounding exhaust.
ROFLMAO! Good Kill. It'll take 20PSI to hang with a Cobra. The only one I ever raced (GSX) was stock, and it wasn't even close...

manystangs

SVT Poster
Established Member
Don't be embarassed that you raced an import, you won. Now if you had lost than you should be embarassed. Nice Kill, the '01 cobra's are some bad mo fo's.

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Re: Good kill!!

Originally posted by Booyah
However, a GSX or GST aren't something to snubb your nose at. I had one hang with me from a light until I hit third. We stopped to talk and he said he was pushing 22 PSI.:dw: He was pretty quick.

holy crap 22 PSI!!! his psitons didnt come shooting out the hood of his car eh??? :D

Blackgeetee

Established Member
Originally posted by 01Snake
I'm kind of embarrassed to tell you guys, but I smoked a turbo eclipse yesterday. It had at least 18" rims, splash graphics, tinted windows, huge wing & angry insect sounding exhaust. I've seen the car parked in front of a tuning shop, along with a few other imports. So far, this was the first guy willing to call me at a light. By 2nd gear, he was a distant memory. I'm hoping to run against an SS or T/A, but have only encountered imports in my area. Most of the imports shy away, but this guy learned the hard way.

I like that last line, sounds like a nice little poem..:rolling:

Users who are viewing this thread