Ebay is actually good

mjzilinski

Kenne Bell
Established Member
So my 91 explorer(winter vehicle) has been down for about a month now, because it wont start. I've narrowed it down to a pos. battery cable. So I called a local dealer and the cable was around 75 bucks, I went to the local parts stores and they didnt have any direct fit ones they are all universal. So I checked on ebay and found this, sort of a pointless thread I know, but I was excited about saving all that money.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...RK:MEWN:IT&viewitem=&item=140085269364&rd=1,1

oldmodman

Established Member
Your luck that I didn't spot it. I have a 1992 Explorer that doesn't need a battery cable and i would have bought it and thrown it on the shelf also.

But $0.99 is a really good deal, even with the ten dollars shipping.

mjzilinski

Kenne Bell
Established Member
oldmodman said:
Your luck that I didn't spot it. I have a 1992 Explorer that doesn't need a battery cable and i would have bought it and thrown it on the shelf also.

But $0.99 is a really good deal, even with the ten dollars shipping.
Yeah some parts are getting very hard to find except from a dealer or used.

SQ Stang

I'm an SIT WOO WOO
Established Member
I love those days where you search for an item and it's 50-75 bucks everywhere you look. Go to ebay and get it for less than 15 shipped!

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
Ebay is good, I went to a pick-and-save scrapyard with my brother to get a blower motor and fan switch for his bronco II, over 150 bucks worth of stuff at a dealership. 13.99 for the blower motor and they didn't even charge us for the 3 switches we picked up.

SickBlackMach

Throttling back
Established Member
There's a guy on ebay selling autometer gauges at a damned good price. I just picked up a FP guage (with sender) for a hair over $200!

96redvette

god my car is slow
Established Member
true that, i was looking for a rear control arm for my daily whip (donut accident in the snow) and it was like 400 bucks from the dealer, but i got a remanufactured set of ALL the rear suspension parts for my car for $60 shipped!!!! you cant beat that!

SickBlackMach

Throttling back
Established Member
96redvette said:
true that, i was looking for a rear control arm for my daily whip (donut accident in the snow) and it was like 400 bucks from the dealer, but i got a remanufactured set of ALL the rear suspension parts for my car for $60 shipped!!!! you cant beat that!
Damn!:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread