ebay headers?

laoutlaw01

North Louisiana redneck
Established Member
Has anyone tried or know of anyone who has tried these off brand headers on eBay? I found a couple different company on there with some longtubes at about $220. From the pics they look fairly good. I'm gone try and post a link to em in a minute. I'm on my phone so I'm not sure if I can .

marvin54

BOOSTING!!!
Established Member
With those headers youre looking at ure going to have nothing but headaches with them... the fitment is gonna most likely going to be horrible and you will waste ure money buying them.... if ure looking to go a cheap route and still want a good Long tube header go with MAC they have very good headers for the price and fitment is great

MAC Mustang Chrome Long Tube Headers (96-04 GT) at AmericanMuscle.com - Free Shipping!

check out this link they are set of brand new chrome LT's and they ship for free... u can also go the used route and save ure self some money just keep an eye out on the market they always have good things for sale... hopefully this helped ya a little good luck with ure choice and dont forget DONT BUY CHEAP S**T :rockon:

laoutlaw01

North Louisiana redneck
Established Member
Thanks,thats what I was worried about,the fit of them. They do look good though. I been looking at the macs already but thanks for the heads up.

jymboslice

Rookie
Established Member
i agree with the "Don't buy cheap s**t". For all the trouble of replacing the headers on a 2v it is not worth it. You're already going to be pissed at what a Bitch it is to just get to all of the bolts, that you probably wont want to mess around with making an eBay header fit right. If you want to do this cheaply then go with the Mac's or BBK headers. No ebay

Users who are viewing this thread