Ebay Find!

mjzilinski

Kenne Bell
Established Member
I want my car to be a beast :lol: I had to laugh when he said his car wasnt a beast anymore once he took it off, what a homo :loser:

SOLISIMO

Signal 12
Established Member
I just sent him an email also asking if it would fit my 04 cobra since it has more hp than his beast :banana:

SOLISIMO

Signal 12
Established Member
Here is my question and his response

You asked:
"Will it fit a 2004 cobra, because I think my car has a little more hp than your beast and I just want to make sure it will hold"

it will hold no problem. how much hp do you have?

Winglesscobra

Columbus/Kent State
Established Member
Haha, thats crazy, almost like he is trying to sell it to a 8 year old that knows nothing about our cars.

svtred

lambo doors on the S-V-T
Established Member
that was quite a story he wrote about that action figure! lol

WTF is wrong with people!!!!!

i dont even know how to feel after reading that, i dont know if i should laugh or get pissed that some guy would make up a story like that

The_Wretched

Established Member
svtred said:
that was quite a story he wrote about that action figure! lol

WTF is wrong with people!!!!!

i dont even know how to feel after reading that, i dont know if i should laugh or get pissed that some guy would make up a story like that

i ask myself that everyday :lol:

guys chill... he's being realistic. once i add my exhaust on my car... ill be hitting 9's. and that's on stock tires... so go easy on him!!....
:burn:

Black96SVT

Dont Give Up
Established Member
"...Add tons of HP & TQ with just this very handle. My car was a beast with this handle. Once I removed it the car no longer was a beast. This shifter handle is possessed I tell ya! ..." Its sad really, i hope the person that bidded just wanted the stock handle

Users who are viewing this thread