Ebay Cobra BEWARE!

f8tlbite

fordplay equals fordgasms
Established Member

CosworthRS

DemonicGraphix
Established Member
Car looks pretty clean. and 5k is a good deal. But buying as is. Kind of scares me. Would love to have this year Cobra in white.

blownfox

Established Member
That is a lot a $$$ for that car buy it now $11,995. You could probably get a Mach 1 for that price.

Sonik Blur

]V[EGADET]-[
Established Member
That and it's from Slidell, that valve train noise could indicate that it could be a flood car after the hurricane! Gotta say that the exterior looks good though!

-Mike

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
That and it's from Slidell, that valve train noise could indicate that it could be a flood car after the hurricane! Gotta say that the exterior looks good though!

-Mike

Looks like its been repainted to me. It is also missing the SVT badge on the trunk.

f8tlbite

fordplay equals fordgasms
Established Member

-Mike

It did not indicate any signs of flooding. I think it has just been completely dogged out. I heard it running and couldnt turn around fast enough. I am sure they will just tell the winning bidder that it has solid lifters :lol1:.

Users who are viewing this thread