Eaton w/ pulley, SLP pulley puller, stock injectors and more

ra03svtcobra

IT'LL TERMINATE YA!!
Established Member
I am cleaning out my garage and am selling the below parts:

-Stock Eaton with a MotoBlue 2.75" pulley and quick change pulley hub. Has approx 27k miles on the Eaton and less than 2k on the pulley. SOLD!!!!!!!!!!

-Stock 39# injectors $100 SOLD!!!!!!!!!!

-3.5" Whipple Pulley. It is used, but I never installed it (I bought it used with the Whipple). SOLD!!!!!!!!!!

Ebay026.jpg

-SLP Pulley puller (used one time). SOLD!!!

-Trunk lid that should fit 99-04 Mustangs. Not sure what year car it came off of, but I was going to use it as a replacement for my 03' Cobra. I've decided just to repair my original and now I want to get rid of this. I would like to get $50 plus shipping (unless someone can come get it). It's an OEM Ford part and will come with the 3rd brake light (I just set it in there for the pics). The color is dark green, not sure of the name. Comes with everything seen in the pics and there is NO visible rust. SOLD!!!

-Diablosport chip I pulled out of my 03' Cobra. I didn't know my Cobra had a chip until I used my SCT Xcal and had to pull the kick panel because I couldn't flash the computer. The pulley is an unknown make and size, but came off of the stock Eaton. The car when I purchased it had the stock pulley guard still on so the pulley will fit under it if you want a stealth look. I don't need these any more and are collecting dust. No reasonable offer refused and buyer pays for shipping.

Ebay2058.jpg

Ebay2059.jpg

Ebay2057.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread