Eaton to Whipple change info

KenCobra03

Factory Rated 390 HP, much more now
Established Member
In December, I purchased a 2.3 L Whipple supercharger for my 2003 SVT Cobra, from
Lethal Performance. I understand that the supercharger came to me direct from Whipple.
I am in need of some supercharger installation gaskets and I received no gaskets, in my
box that arrived.
Where does everyone purchase Ford gasket sets? I have already been to my Ford dealer
and they said maybe you can buy them individually. I really want to buy new gaskets.
I have been told you can re-use some gaskets but I would rather using brand new ones.
Any advice or info would be appreciated. Ken

cj428mach

Established Member
If you've never worked on one of these the intake manifold gaskets are rubber so unless they get knicked they're completely fine to reuse. Its not like reusing an old paper gasket.

Fyi if you get gas on the rubber intake gaskets they swell and you'll swear they're ruined. If you let them sit overnight they'll return to normal.

Id just get a tb gasket, egr gasket, and supercharger to intake crush gasket. Id also send back the whipple for a tvs, thr removable inlet is that great to have.

BCOBRA427

Established Member
After removing my whipple twice recently to change injectors I would agree with the above statement for a TVS. Having said that my whipple sems to make great power.

Users who are viewing this thread