Eaton Swap

Blitz34

Established Member
I'm selling a complete eaton swap off my 03 cobra. Yes the price is higher than the normal swap, but its got aftermarket parts that can be negotiated in or out of the kit.

Eaton Blower - 2.76 pulley
Lower Intake w/ intercooler
Fuel rails with 39lb injectors
Timing cover
Moto blue upper/ idler pulley kit
Pulley Bridge
LFP Lower Pulley Kit with stock size ring
Gates Belt
Almost Brand new Afco heat exchanger with hoses
Blower Coolant tank/ hoses
Radiator hoses
Oil cooler if needed
Coolant crossover tube
Water pump
Alternator with brackets (less than yr old)
Either stock or Polished Accufab throttle body and matching elbow/ plenum.
C&L mass air flow housing with stock maf
Either stock, or C&L cold air intake.

The aftermarket stuff here alone would sell for $1,000. I'll happily remove the c&l intake, accufab tb and plenum, the afco heat exchanger (don't have stock) and lfp lower pulley kit (don't have stock).

Without the above you would then need a factory heat exchanger, and lower crank pulley. I do not have either one. The intake tube, and throttle body and plenum I have stock options of though.

$3,200 with, or $2,300 without.

This is literally as complete a swap as I can make it. Nothing you will need should be missing. All hardware/ bolts will be supplied and are labelled in zip-locks.

I will not part this kit out with the exception of it selling without the lower crank pulley kit, heat exchanger, or throttle body with plenum. Alternator is also optional but will likely be needed.

I am open to trades of equal value or partial plus cash as long as its of equal value. I would rather a cash deal though.

b2dd89741c9e98621c85b6b713b4a09d.jpg

Dikki18

Established Member
I do not have enough post to send you a PM so email me when you see this, looking to make a deal soon and have cash in hand.

Users who are viewing this thread