Eaton swap vid

xXAzureMach1Xx

Established Member
Posted it up like a week ago in the vid forum but forgot to here.

Car is stock with a K&N filter. it was like 97 degress, timin was 15 or 16 and AF was 11.7

[ame=http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Eaton-Swap-04-Mach-1_709132.htm]Eaton Swap 04 Mach 1 - Car Videos on StreetFire[/ame]

Adam03GT

Established Member
How difficult was the swap? Could you send me a list of all the parts needed? Thanks. My Mach is an 03 if that makes a difference.

clc44

Established Member
NICE!!! It was so quiet, bet the h pipe opened the sound up some. Forge the bottom end, CB and a pulley swap and make 500++++ :)

xXAzureMach1Xx

Established Member
NICE!!! It was so quiet, bet the h pipe opened the sound up some. Forge the bottom end, CB and a pulley swap and make 500++++ :)

car is pretty much a full bolt on now. gettin all the stuff together for a shortblock now. it will have a Ported blower with the shortblock. :banana:

clc44

Established Member
car is pretty much a full bolt on now. gettin all the stuff together for a shortblock now. it will have a Ported blower with the shortblock. :banana:

My brother in law has a white 07 S197 with Nitrous. Not sure if you have seen it. Has a Steeda hood and the center is black. It will make some good numbers soon then, good luck man! Track times?

xXAzureMach1Xx

Established Member
My brother in law has a white 07 S197 with Nitrous. Not sure if you have seen it. Has a Steeda hood and the center is black. It will make some good numbers soon then, good luck man! Track times?

Yea im pretty sure i know the car. Im still on the stock rearend so i havent made it to the track yet because i dont have the money for a rearend plus it has been way to hot.

clc44

Established Member
Yea im pretty sure i know the car. Im still on the stock rearend so i havent made it to the track yet because i dont have the money for a rearend plus it has been way to hot.

Ya all his work was done by XXX. It's there right now actually. There is only an 1/8th mile track there right?

DarkMach1

Established Member
That first drive after the tune feels great doesn't it? Very few things in life make you feel like that.

Users who are viewing this thread