Eaton swap problem

MACHSTR

Just finished my eaton swap on my mach 1. Upon first start it ran good for about 3 or 4 minutes so I took it to get dyno tuned. When at the tune shop it started idling horrible and wanting to die when it gets warmed up. He has a base tune on it but can't fine tune it until I find the issue. It is strange how it gets worse after it warms up... Once warmed up it gets to the point it won't even start. I checked the vacuum lines and dont see any leaks. The iac valve is new I have a sct 2600 maf. I have the 2 outside wires spliced on the connector to go to the iat2/map sensor on the back of the blower. Fuel pressure is good, injectors tested good. Spark plugs have been gapped. I tightened all of the ground wires. I am stumped. Any help or guidance would be appreciated.

04RFVert

Established Member
I had a car previously like this. Whem it warmed up the o2 sensors took over most control for the mixture when idle or cruising. My car wouldnt idle and was really rich, ended up being bad o2 sensor. Maybe this is your problem or bad o2 wires? Just a thought, I am no mechanic

Users who are viewing this thread