Eaton swap kit $2700

crazycarlo

Established Member
I have a complete eaton swap kit from the Air intake all the way down to the harmonic balancer. It's makes it so your 99-2001 cobra or Mach 1 has the same supercharged setup as an 2003-2004 cobra. It can be used on a 96-98 cobra if you switch to c heads. It includes all the parts. Most are upgraded and would require a built motor or a conservative tune. Ill add the injectors and MAF for a little more $$$. Here is a list of the upgrades that are part of the kit.

Ported supercharger
Ported plenum
Ported throttle body
Gen 2 head cooling mod
Billet flow pullies
Metco Alternator pulley
Metco lower crank pulley
On the current setup it made 17psi of boost.

Located in Savannah Ga.

uedlose

Established Member
LOL I hear you, but dont take this the wrong way but I am not sending anyone I dont know $2700 for something I cant touch and look at. Just the way it is.. I drove 8hrs one time to pick up something that was $1500 I was just off the I95 exit outside of Dillon SC. Dont worry I done mapped out the time it would take to get to you LOL the wife and I was talking about it already take a week and come down south and hang out down there. But my job is holding me back on all of this. Someone will buy the kit it seems to be a good deal for sure. The wife said we dont use FEDEX also LOL she works for UPS.

crazycarlo

Established Member

Serge

Established Member
why is all the good stuff so far away

I'm from Canada I'm far away im about to take a week off and drive true the states and pick up all the mods I need and drive back there noting for Mach 1 up here there like 500 Mach 1 registered in all of Canada. And the guys with the cobra don't up grade theme.

Users who are viewing this thread