WANTED: Eaton swap bracket kit

cobrasvt57

Established Member
Does anyone know where I can get a set or order a set of the Eaton swap brackets. Not the original pull bridge situation but the brackets you at to 99-01 cobra , 03/04 Mach1 or marauder engine that relocate and turns around the alternator. The two part kit that bolts to the timing cover . If you help me locate these brackets I’ll pay a finders fee. Dead serious.

Thanks
Joel

Eddie_Drift

Established Member
Does anyone know where I can get a set or order a set of the Eaton swap brackets. Not the original pull bridge situation but the brackets you at to 99-01 cobra , 03/04 Mach1 or marauder engine that relocate and turns around the alternator. The two part kit that bolts to the timing cover . If you help me locate these brackets I’ll pay a finders fee. Dead serious.

Thanks
Joel
you need the 2 brackets that hold the alternator for the 03-04 cobra? I have some if that's what you are looking for.

cobrasvt57

Established Member
no these brackets allow allow a 99-01 cobra or 03-04 mach 1 to use the it's stock timing cover and it bolts to it allowing you to just add the term lower and the supercharger you want. Without all the extra pulleys and idlers found on the full termy swap.

FinnCobra

Established Member
DSC_0395.JPG

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread