Eaton swap 4V Engine Parts and some Turbo parts

nstag8r

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
I have some parts left from my turbo swap on my 03 Cobra. The car only had 12k miles when I started the tear down. I can text or email pictures of all these parts to anyone that needs them. My email is [email protected]
All prices do not include shipping but I am open to offers but please no lowballing. I am sure I have more to add and will do so as I come across the extra stuff laying around.

All the Hellion single 76mm cold side piping because I converted to Blow Thru also the Hellion coolant crossover and the polished radiator hose pipe. $300
99-01 Cobra Alternator $125
03-04 Cobra upper idler bracket and pulley $75
03-04 Cobra fuel hat and pumps with pprv delete minus sending unit $150
03-04 Cobra fuel rails $50
Precision Turbo Wastegate PW39 brand new in box $200
Turbo XS BOV $150
Brand new in box 62 mm boost brothers t3-t4 journal bearing turbo $500
A lot of belts will post sizes later most are like brand new
Hard Turbo Heat shield for T3-T4 76mm Brand New $50
Like Brand New MSD 2 Step $125
03 Cobra Font and Rear brake rotors freshly turned like new pads and front and rear brake lines for all four calipers. Car had 12K on it when removed so it is all like new $250 Plus Shipping because of weight.
Two Garett 50mm turbos from HPP twin kit with coated turbine housings. Need Oil seals. $500 for the pair Got them on a trade and have no use for them.
Various BIG SHOT NOS nitrous and fuel solenoids nitrous filter and purge kit with some jets billet solenoid mount bracket for carb motors $150 The solenoids are almost brand new only used at track one weekend

Last edited:

nstag8r

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
Let's get this stuff gone. make me some reasonable offers on this stuff. I ship UPS insured and provide tracking number when I shit parts.

nstag8r

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
TTT I cannot believe some of this stuff has not sold yet. I am also open to trades so throw something out there guys. The worst thing I could do is say no or even better say Hell yes let's make a deal.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread