Eaton Supercharger/Blower, Plenum, & Throttle Body FS

da28fan

SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
:banana:

This is my stock Eaton supercharger / blower, plenum, and throttle body from my 2003 Cobra Vert. I just upgraded to a Kenne Bell. Nothing wrong with anything you see; what’s in the pictures is what you will receive. Blower also comes with a Moto Blue Quick-Change pulley setup. Basically the hub is mounted already. Then you can change the pulley ring using a simple allen wrench to any other size you like. The pulley ring you will receive is a 2.73, just as I installed it. This means that as shown, it will provide 16-17 psi of boost! Of course you will want to change the tune in it to handle that much boost. No need to mess with buying a pulley puller! Plenum and throttle body are just as they came on the car. I changed the plenum and throttle body when they had about 20K miles on them to an Accufab setup. The blower was changed at about 45K miles. While it was run, the snout oil was changed approximately every 15K miles or so using Ford Motorcraft synthetic blower oil. Also comes with the bracket to install the throttle cable and cruise control cable. This setup is ready to install right away or you can choose to have it ported prior to install. Will ship to the continental USA for $390 insured (lowered price).

DSC06750.jpg

DSC06751.jpg

DSC06752.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread