Eaton Blower

Vrrooom

MACA Member #156
Established Member
Stock Eaton from my 03 Cobra. It has ~3000 miles on it. It was driven very easy with the stock blower. Then it was replaced by a KB.

So, its for sale. $200.

Vrrooom

MACA Member #156
Established Member
IronTerp said:
Great deal Varun!!! How ya doing???

Hey! Long time... Sad to say but I've lost touch with the whole Cobra crowd. Sold the Cobra and have a baby, wow what a life change. Maybe one day soon, I'll be around.

I hope someone buys this Eaton, I have no use for it.

dawssvt

1998 SVT Cobra
Established Member
hahahaha The dang thing showed up out of the blue yesterday. I haven't heard from him in over a month and it just shows up, how wierd...

Vrrooom

MACA Member #156
Established Member
FYI, to all the lovely folks on this thread, dawssvt is a little punk kid, that is all.

Lets start by the fact when I sold it to him, it took 2 months for the money to come. After selling it at a bargain, he keep saying it's sent, it's sent, and once I threatened to sell it to the paypal buyer, it showed up at my door a week later. 2 months to get a money order? Hah...

Then, my fault, I asked about shipping and he said he had shipped an Eaton to the distance I had and told me how much it cost. So, I charged him almost nothing for shipping ($20) based on that and searched around here for a shipper that would ship it for that as his request, and no luck. Hence the slight delay. So, saying F it (as I was going out of the country) I sent it anyway at $90 through UPS. I sold it to him for $220. That is $130 for an EATON, literally brand new. Find that anywhere! And then he has the nerve to go post this crap.

Now, will he pay the difference on shipping... something tells me no. That's life's lessons I guess, you get kicked in the balls for being a good guy and trying to cut someone a deal.

But since he decided to be a 5yr old about it, this is the story. I would be vary dealing with him in the future.

Thanks to IronTerp for PMing me and directing me to this thread.

dawssvt

1998 SVT Cobra
Established Member
The funny thing is that you know that the reason the money order took so long to get there is because the USPS messed up, not me. And it was no where near 2 months to get there. Even you said you were amazed that it took so long for the post office to get it there... You saw the date the letter was post marked and it took over 3 weeks to get to you. It's funny how you are making up stuff to try to save your reputation.

EDIT: When you first started having issues with finding a shipping company that would do it for cheaper than $90, I told you that it was fine if you wanted to send me my money back. You decided to ship it anyway knowing that you could return my money. It was your choice to ship it, not mine.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread