Eaton 6 speed Cobra 10.10 @ 139mph

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
I wish they had, tried to convince them.

I was there all weekend watching. Will be racing mine next time

I think that you were parked across from us. We were in the grass by the river, next to the crazy guy with the old truck w/out a hood. In the area with the other 03/04's and GT500's.

Last edited:

Blk4V00GT

Established Member
No I didn't have my car there unfortionatly. The built rear in my car was jacked and I live 4 hours away so I didn't bother. I remember the area your reffering to though

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
No I didn't have my car there unfortionatly. The built rear in my car was jacked and I live 4 hours away so I didn't bother. I remember the area your reffering to though

That's funny. I swear the Sonic Blue car had black fronts and something else on the back. I thought of your pic when I saw it. Oh well. Get it fixed and bring it out next year!

Blk4V00GT

Established Member
That's funny. I swear the Sonic Blue car had black fronts and something else on the back. I thought of your pic when I saw it. Oh well. Get it fixed and bring it out next year!

O okay haha, well atleast I'm not the only one then. Hopefully getting fixed tomrw so I will be out for the next event next year with out a doubt.

Users who are viewing this thread