Eaton 2.65L TVS

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaffleMan

Established Member
How did this not make it to SEMA 2016?

It was at sema, Eaton even showcased it in a blower case that looked a lot like a Kennebell case. Looks like edelbrock already has something using the new rotor pack possibly for the hellcat? And magnuson is jumping on it as well. I'll find and post links later tonight

Edit: magnuson is making the blower for the hellcat and hemi motors, and later for chevy cars. Edelbrock is making thiers for the Mustang, camaro, and a couple hemi cars.

Last edited:

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
That would be sweet if they make it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WaffleMan

Established Member
VMP said they have no plans for a larger or updated supercharger for the 03/04 cobra :/

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Well it would certainly be in their interest. Though, to be fair, id be just as happy if Roush or Shelby American picked up the rotor pack and made one as well. The 2007-2014 GT500 and 5.0 Coyote market will be ripe for a very long time. I would have preferred a 3.0L displacement but 2.7 with a high flow inlet should see decent gains over the 2.3.

WaffleMan

Established Member
Well it would certainly be in their interest. Though, to be fair, id be just as happy if Roush or Shelby American picked up the rotor pack and made one as well. The 2007-2014 GT500 and 5.0 Coyote market will be ripe for a very long time. I would have preferred a 3.0L displacement but 2.7 with a high flow inlet should see decent gains over the 2.3.

The timing of this rotor pack release makes me wonder if it's going to be on the next gt500, would be an insane amount of power from the factory

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Much as i think a higher displacement TVS would make a mean next Gen GT500, Ford would be behind the curve i think if they used it. With such an emphasis on small displacement turbo boosted cars and trucks, it would he a mistake to use a blower.

I predict the next GT500 will be a 5.0-5.2L V8 with twin turbos with over 800hp stock. Upgraded wastegates, plugs and tune would probably get it near 1000hp.

I think these TVS 2 superchargers are going to be geared more for current GT500s, Terminators, Cotoytes and the Roush and Shelby American camps.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Would the rotor pack fit in a case of a blower that is out now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread