Eastwood Fender Roller

black 10th vert

Established Member
Hi, I have available a very nice condition (as in very little use), Eastwood fender roller. Looking for $225 shipped (this thing is pretty heavy!). I will try to get some pics later today. Pm me if interested!

fire_4_effect

Motorsports = Expensive!
Established Member
interested and pics please... would you be willing to go a little lower? thanks.

black 10th vert

Established Member
interested and pics please... would you be willing to go a little lower? thanks.

Not to Afghanistan, that's for sure!:lol: Because of the condition, and the cost of shipping this thing (Which will be around $35-$40 to most places), I'm going to have to stay fairly firm on the price for now, anyway. I wish shipping these things wasn't such a killer!:rollseyes

fire_4_effect

Motorsports = Expensive!
Established Member
Not to Afghanistan, that's for sure!:lol: Because of the condition, and the cost of shipping this thing (Which will be around $35-$40 to most places), I'm going to have to stay fairly firm on the price for now, anyway. I wish shipping these things wasn't such a killer!:rollseyes

of course i'm not going to have it shipped to afghanistan :bash: i do have a stateside resident... :loser:

thanks anyways and good luck with the sale.

black 10th vert

Established Member
here are a couple of pics I just took - sorry for the delay!

002-6.jpg

001-7.jpg

black 10th vert

Established Member
of course i'm not going to have it shipped to afghanistan :bash: i do have a stateside resident... :loser:

thanks anyways and good luck with the sale.

I was just joking around, no need to refer to me as loser! Clearly you are too thin skinned to hang on this site.:rollseyes Obviously, I knew by your address that you are most likely stationed there, and not a resident. Thanks for your service anyway...:beer:

fire_4_effect

Motorsports = Expensive!
Established Member
I was just joking around, no need to refer to me as loser! Clearly you are too thin skinned to hang on this site.:rollseyes Obviously, I knew by your address that you are most likely stationed there, and not a resident. Thanks for your service anyway...:beer:

it's all fun & games, thanks! :-D

Users who are viewing this thread