Easter weekend 5.0 vs (G6 GXP & newer SS camaro)

wingless5.0

Established Member
So im coming back from visiting the grandparents in mexico, cruising, windows down enjoying the beautiful weather when I glance in my mirrior and notice the G6 GXP pulling up quick, know i slow down to 40 for him to catch up and notice the guy driving is like 80 years old. He glances over at my car (12 5.0) and gives me a weird look like that aint nothing and decides to floor it, I quickly stop his pull and fly by him. He pulls up again this time with the window down and is says "thats it". I then gave him the motion to go. As soon as he got about 1.5 cars ahead I hit it and flew by him, put about 4 on him before I let off. We stop at the light and (me turning left, he going straight and he honked and gave me a thumbs up) which is cool cause I was not expecting a old guy like that to mess with me.

I finally turn left and notice a silver newer camaro is getting in the same lane. (sweet more action) He quickly sees me and gets right behind me. the road turns into 2 lanes and he grabs the lane next to me. I slow it down to 30 and I hear him downshift. So its on, I honk it 3 times and pulled real hard on him, put about 2 on him and held it till i let off. Only this time the guy didnt pull back up for another round. He decides to floor it and weave in and outta traffic like a idiot. Must of been butthurt or something.

The camaro sounded stock, but a kill is a kill. To bad he was a bad sport about it.

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
You resurrected some hurt feelings from the camaro owner which im sure hes had before.

WhiTriCobra

PDP
Established Member
G6, i wouldn't have bothered. G8, different story. SS camaro is a better race but not by much, good kills though.

Users who are viewing this thread