Easter Bunny gets beat up by 12-year old!

bp03svt

Established Member
That kid does need his butt beat. Why is it that people today are so afraid to to give spankings? There is the whole abuse thing and all, but they will never learn to not do something if all they get is a "time out".

When I was younger, I got spanked for all the bad stuff I did. Back then no one complained about a simple spanking being abuse, why now? There is a point you can cross with it when it becomes abuse, but come on! These kids have no fear of disipline, or consequences (sp?). Everyone here that got spankings as a kid can relate to what I'm saying. When I have kids they will know not to do certain things like that kid did!

Great8

Pulley-less in Motown
Established Member
bp03svt said:
That kid does need his butt beat. Why is it that people today are so afraid to to give spankings? There is the whole abuse thing and all, but they will never learn to not do something if all they get is a "time out".

When I was younger, I got spanked for all the bad stuff I did. Back then no one complained about a simple spanking being abuse, why now? There is a point you can cross with it when it becomes abuse, but come on! These kids have no fear of disipline, or consequences (sp?). Everyone here that got spankings as a kid can relate to what I'm saying. When I have kids they will know not to do certain things like that kid did!

:beer: :beer:

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
Bring out the Belt!!!!

belt%20buckle%20and%20belt.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread