East Bound and Down

airmanb2b

Established Member
Well, its official. Leaving the great white north and heading to Seymour Johnson, NC. What am I looking at for tuners/dyno shops in the Goldsboro area?

Proto

EpicProto
Established Member
My home town!! Your local tuner is FastLane Motorsports!! About a 35 min hike west. Melvin and Caleb are Gods amoung men in the NC area! www.fastlanemotorsports.us

Cover of 5.0 multiples times

c6e4de14-06d8-213a.jpg

c6e4de14-06f9-bfaa.jpg

c6e4de14-0716-f44b.jpg

c6e4de14-0737-837d.jpg

Last edited:

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
If someone told me they were from Seymour Johnson and their name was Hugh Jardon - I'd believe them to by BS'ing on both counts. Now I know better.

AlanSVT

Established Member
I'll be on the other side of this. There are plenty of nice shops in the area. Biggest name would be fast lanes. Most our site supporters at horsepowerjunkies.com check it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

airmanb2b

Established Member
Definitely not looking forward to running a 70 man shop and a flightline full of f15's at Shady but damn, I'll actually be back to civilization, good fuel, dyno shops and FREE SHIPPING! Will be nice to finally get the car on a dyno.

cluscher

Established Member
Definitely not looking forward to running a 70 man shop and a flightline full of f15's at Shady but damn, I'll actually be back to civilization, good fuel, dyno shops and FREE SHIPPING! Will be nice to finally get the car on a dyno.

Congrats. You've gotta be happy to get away from those winters. Your GT500 is going to see a lot more miles now. So I'd like to hear an honest F15/GT500 comparison :D. Seriously though, is the rush at all similar?

airmanb2b

Established Member
Congrats. You've gotta be happy to get away from those winters. Your GT500 is going to see a lot more miles now. So I'd like to hear an honest F15/GT500 comparison :D. Seriously though, is the rush at all similar?
Thanks. Not a pilot but have had a few incentives in my day. GT500 has never made me puke.

Users who are viewing this thread