Earthquake

Mustang71

Did I say that out loud?
Established Member
Was just watching the news and heard there was an earthquake in China near Tibet that killed over 400 people that they know of right now. More people are trapped in fallen building, etc.

TCSoff

I'm watching
Established Member
It's the HAARP project!!!! We're going to need this guy to hack into the earth's core.

kyle.jpg

Last edited:

roushcobra2003

Established Member
I don't get it... Mexicali had an earthquake at 7.2 only 2 people died. One of them died from running into the streets and getting hit by a car. This one, in china has a magnitude of 6.9 and 400 people die?

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
I don't get it... Mexicali had an earthquake at 7.2 only 2 people died. One of them died from running into the streets and getting hit by a car. This one, in china has a magnitude of 6.9 and 400 people die?

population density, building code, standards of living, etc.

347zz5.0

Established Member
Have we ever had this many earthquakes in this short of period before?

Something like 20 plus earthquakes, around the magnitude of the ones that have been on the news recently, happen every year on this planet.

However most of them occur in unpopulated areas which is why they don't make news.

Earth is a 4 Billion plus year old engine. It's just doing what it has always being doing. Well actually this is all a cake walk compared to primitive Earth.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
its really only making news because of the above (populated places) and the closer we get to 2012, the more stuff like this will be "glorified" by the media.

Users who are viewing this thread