Earl's Automotive

red03cobra

2003 Cobra & 1990 Notch
Established Member
My experience

JDM recommended Earl to install their parts. I have had them modify my 2003 Cobra and mod my 1990 Mustang notchback. They have a lot of experience with Mustangs for many years and are into high performance. They are also Kenne Bell distributors and have done Vortech and nitrous apps, as well as build and race drag cars. Earl had the fastest non-nitrous Kenne Bell 2003 Cobra at 9.84, which he sold to my brother, and Earl is now modding a 2005 Mustang. Earl is getting the #4 Shelby from Galpin early next year and will be modding that one I am sure.

They have updated their web site and are nice guys who are straight shooters in my opinion.

Last edited:

Mike_Hawk

Too Much Juice
Established Member
red03cobra said:
JDM recommended Earl to install their parts. I have had them modify my 2003 Cobra and mod my 1990 Mustang notchback. They have a lot of experience with Mustangs for many years and are into high performance. They are also Kenne Bell distributors and have done Vortech and nitrous apps, as well as build and race drag cars. Earl had the fastest non-nitrous Kenne Bell 2003 Cobra at 9.84, which he sold to my brother, and Earl is now modding a 2005 Mustang. Earl is getting the #4 Shelby from Galpin early next year and will be modding that one I am sure.

They have updated their web site and are nice guys who are straight shooters in my opinion.
Thank you, fantastic info! If anyone else has some, keep it coming :thumbsup:

CHUXSVT

HELL YEAH I STREET RACE!
Established Member
they installed lots of my parts, and im verry happy with their work,their also cool people to talk too.i think their getting a bigger shop with a dyno so they can tune on site.

hdsupercrewf150

Established Member
Yeah there current shop is a bit small and could be in a better area but they do top notch work. They were in MM & FF a few mags ago.

Users who are viewing this thread