Earlier NCAA Tourney Teams!!!!

WizardsCobra

LTHL SVT
Established Member
Well who's your team to win it all???

I've always been a fan of Duke and Pitt. Pitt well basically since thats my school. But yeah its March madness and I can't wait. Best month of the year in my mind. So who's is everyone team to win the NCAA Championship????

Lead them to another Championship Coach K!!!!

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
Texas Tech!

:( I miss Bobby Knight.
And yes I'm aware he never led them to a championship either, so save the smartass comments.

Matts00GT

Mongoloid Mike
Established Member
I hope Duke can take it home but we REALLY need an inside presence. If we shoot the ball well and play good defense like usual, I think we can win it!

Let's Go Duke!!

Slow04Cobra

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
I hope Duke can take it home but we REALLY need an inside presence. If we shoot the ball well and play good defense like usual, I think we can win it!

Let's Go Duke!!

It's gonna be hard for our Devils if we can't pound it inside. The three ball is all well and good, but I don't see it alone making a final four appearance. BTW, how is Allbarn :poke: treating you buddy?

I'd say Tennessee, UNC, UCLA, Kansas for my FF picks

Matts00GT

Mongoloid Mike
Established Member
It's gonna be hard for our Devils if we can't pound it inside. The three ball is all well and good, but I don't see it alone making a final four appearance. BTW, how is Allbarn :poke: treating you buddy?

I'd say Tennessee, UNC, UCLA, Kansas for my FF picks

Auburn's great. Hope to be finished by next spring or summer. When did you pick up a CTS-V?

FF picks for me are UNC, Memphis, UCLA, Duke! I dont think Tennessee's that great and I think Memphis will come back strong.

Slow04Cobra

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
Auburn's great. Hope to be finished by next spring or summer. When did you pick up a CTS-V?

FF picks for me are UNC, Memphis, UCLA, Duke! I dont think Tennessee's that great and I think Memphis will come back strong.

Good to hear you're enjoying it. I just gt this car like a month ago.

Either way, I can't wait 'till the tourney starts.

00SVT

KB Powered
Established Member
As much as I would like to see Kansas win it all, Don't think its going to happen. My FF pick is going to be DUKE,NC,Memphis,UCLA. Duke will probably be the victor at the end:bash:.

WizardsCobra

LTHL SVT
Established Member
Well my teams both came with come from behind wins this afternoon. Pitt and Duke are both really struggling. I really don't see Pitt going far but hey I can dream right? March madness here we come!!!

WizardsCobra

LTHL SVT
Established Member
OK Pitt a decent win tonight in the Big East tourney. They find a way to always play well at MSG. Just like how they beat Duke in December at MSG. I love March madness its going to be fun!!!

Users who are viewing this thread