Eagles vs. Vikes..

tvguy

Only one of two things will happen in this game. Either the Eagles will come out and kick ass like the team they are, or can be. OR, since they've sucked the last 4 games of the season and haven't had a meaningful game in the last month or so, and sat everyone in the last two games, they will get OWNED. I think it's one of the most interesting match ups solely because no one knows what team will show. If they come out kicking ass, make no mistake they'll get to the show. After that, who knows. I'd like them to play Pittsburgh at this point (in the SuperBowl if they make it) as they showed some serious weakness in their entire team today and are DAMN lucky to move on.
pacotaco

Lupuri

Smack that ass bitch!
Established Member
Philly didnt play starters the last 2 games of the season, but i can definately agree with the fact they are inconsistant. If Philly played every game as well as they can play (kinda like, NE) they would dominate to no end.

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
Losing T.O. was a BIG blow to the Eagles. I picked them to go to the SuperBowl months ago [Philly vs. Indy]. The Vikings have a great QB and a great receiver provided Moss's ankle is healed but Philly has a great QB and a better team.

Jman20427

Die Rise
Established Member
Viks defense is not good enough to stop Philys offense, and the blitz package the eagles bring will be nice but they wont bring Dante Down...Im undecided on this one.

Users who are viewing this thread