Eagles vs Cowboys

venom_inc

Killing time at work.
Established Member
This game at Dallas means a lot. If Cowboys win, they take the division. If Eagles win, they take the division and a chance the get a first round bye. Discuss...

venom_inc

Killing time at work.
Established Member
Eagles are the hottest team in the NFC right now. Also many consider them the best team going into the playoffs. Eagles will be playing for first round bye so prepare for another ass whooping for the cowgirls in the last game of the season.

convert03cobra

Established Member
Eagles are the hottest team in the NFC right now. Also many consider them the best team going into the playoffs. Eagles will be playing for first round bye so prepare for another ass whooping for the cowgirls in the last game of the season.

+1 Eagles are the team to beat. Cowboys are nothing but a bunch of crybaby homos. Romo will choke like he always does. Come on Minnesota, one more loss and we are taking that bye. Let's go EAGLES!!!!

usaf_eagle

Established Member

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
"Many" consider them the best team going into the playoffs huh? :nonono: Maybe many of the eagles fans do, because the cowboys are going to leave next week as NFC east champs.. We already beat you in your stadium, now we're going to beat you in ours.. Eagles have had quite a little run, but to say that they're the hottest team in the NFC right now is just ridiculous..

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member

they've won six games in a row. the next highest win streak is 2. so yeah, they're the hottest team in the nfc right now.

:lol:

Wins against:

Bears 5-9
Redskins 4-11
Falcons 8-7
Giants 8-7
49ers 7-8
Broncos 8-7

whooptie ****ing do.

O but wait, got beat by the saints 22-48 got beat by the raiders 9-13

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

venom_inc

Killing time at work.
Established Member
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
"Many" consider them the best team going into the playoffs huh? :nonono: Maybe many of the eagles fans do, because the cowboys are going to leave next week as NFC east champs.. We already beat you in your stadium, now we're going to beat you in ours.. Eagles have had quite a little run, but to say that they're the hottest team in the NFC right now is just ridiculous..

ESPN, CBS, and Fox sports all think the Eagles and Saints are the teams to beat in the NFC. I have not watched the NFL Network yet this week, but I'm sure they would agree. I preparing for an awesome game next week. Hopefully Vikings lose tonight.

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
ESPN, CBS, and Fox sports all think the Eagles and Saints are the teams to beat in the NFC. I have not watched the NFL Network yet this week, but I'm sure they would agree. I preparing for an awesome game next week. Hopefully Vikings lose tonight.

yep and they were all over the Giants nut sack in week 5. :rollseyes

venom_inc

Killing time at work.
Established Member

Wins against:

Bears 5-9
Redskins 4-11
Falcons 8-7
Giants 8-7
49ers 7-8
Broncos 8-7

whooptie ****ing do.

Dallas has a 2 game winning streak against the redskins and the aweful saints. Don't make me pull out the teams Dallas won against this year...

venom_inc

Killing time at work.
Established Member
Eagles lost to the Saints, Raiders, Cowboys, and Chargers. That's not something to hang my head over. I would be more embarrased by getting swept by the gstrings. Raiders are 5-10 or something close to that. They beat the steelers, bengals this year too.

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
aweful saints.

Besides them being undefeated and the #1 seed in the NFC and all ya i guess they are awefull? :poke: I guess its not a big deal to you seeing as the saints hung 48 on the Eagles.

When the solution to beating your Eagles is in the game footage where the RAIDERS beat them, you should have something to worry about.

Don't make me pull out the teams Dallas won against this year...

Go ahead..

Cowboys 20 Eagles 16

Last edited:

venom_inc

Killing time at work.
Established Member
They also beat the falcons. Every other team has a losing record. Even the falcons had a losing record when they lost to Dallas. Saints have not played a good game since the pats game. They should have lost to the skins and the bills.

Users who are viewing this thread